The way to sign in multiple Gmail accounts with one computer. When you have multiple Gmail accounts, signing in at the same time can sometimes be difficult for you.
Gmail allows a person to register multiple Gmail accounts. However, in the usual way, you will only be able to sign in to a Gmail account on your current web browser. So how to sign in more Gmail accounts anymore. See instructions below.
How to sign in multiple Gmail accounts at the same time (with one computer)
There are two ways to sign in to multiple Gmail accounts at once. You can also apply these two ways in parallel to login a lot of Gmail accounts.
Method 1: Sign in to 2 Gmail accounts using the incognito browsing mode
Using the combination of incognito mode and normal web browser mode can help you log in to 2 Gmail accounts at the same time.
– With Google Chrome browser & Coc Coc browser open your web browser anonymously by opening your browser and then press Ctrl + Shift + N.
– With Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer you open an anonymous web browser by opening your browser and then press Ctrl + Shift + P.
Method 2: Sign in to multiple Gmail accounts using different web browsers
With each web browser, you can sign in to a Gmail account, so the more web browsers you have, the more Gmail you’ll be able to sign in to.
Some popular web browsers:
How to sign in multiple Gmail accounts at the same time (with one phone – IOS or Android)
If you use the Web browser on your phone for example Google Chrome, Opera …signing in to multiple Gmail accounts takes steps like on a computer.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click where your email appears, select account manager
- Click add account, then enter your other Gmail account
Wish you’ll use Gmail more competently!!!