Hotmail login english version is easy. Hotmail english version is the most common and most used of Hotmail. However, sometimes it is not the default Hotmail login page. Normally, MSN Hotmail will be based on your login location, and your browser’s language to display the appropriate login language. If you just want to use the Hotmail login page in English, please read our article.
Why you should use Hotmail
- Simple and beautiful interface
- Two main mailboxes: Focus and Other
- Very fast sync speed
- Good keyboard compatibility and iPad Pro
- All attachments can be viewed in one place
- All in one
More detailed we mentioned in the previous article.
How to login Hotmail in English version
- Go to Hotmail login page in English: https://login.live.com/login.srf
- Type your password, then click Sign in. Stick “keep me signed in” or not
- Congratulations, you have successfully logged in, you will see the following interface
- Now, entering https://outlook.live.com/mail/inbox into your browser will take you to your Hotmail mailbox.
If the default language for your Hotmail login page is English, follow the steps above. If the default language for your login page is not English, change it to English according to the guide below:
How to change Hotmail login page to English
- If you have not logged in, just type in your browser https://login.live.com/login.srf, you will be redirected to the default login page in English. You can search Google with the keyword “Hotmail login english“. If your login page is in another language, remove the highlighted text in the address bar as shown in the image below:
- If you are logged in to Hotmail and want to change the language, click link below:
Select the language and time zone you want then click Save. If you want to change to a language other English, you can do the same as above.